Friday, August 26, 2011

Air India sucks!

I don't want to get into that much detail but both Avi and mine AND Mel's flights got screwed up. Both were booked for one way JFK - Bangalore and both of these were canceled, for some reason wanting to reroute us to Dehli then to Bombay then to Bangalore (therefore from a direct flight to two transfers). Thankfully Avi and I were able to reorder things but Mel didn't catch it in time... therefore adding something like 12 hours to her trip (plus Gautam and I had to pick her up at 430 am).To add insult to injury, we spent a whopping 4 hours at the Air India office trying to reroute her (which did save her from a 12 hour layover in Bombay airport but wasted a whole day for us).

Of course we picked the airline because it was the cheapest direct flight. Never again, f$&*ers! I will give them a little credit though - all the people who helped us (in person) really went out of their way.

I'm thinking about all of my friends and family back in the states. Be safe for Hurricane Irene!!!

1 comment:

  1. Right mate. AIR Inida is crappiest airline. dont fly them

    ReplyDelete